Sunday, June 17, 2012

Featured Artisan - What's Her Name


This weeks Featured Artisan is Gayle Phillips Williams - What's Her Name!

I'm glad that I have this shop(& so does my son) for our craft/art therapy. Hope you enjoy our "works".

I try to recycled with my supplies when possible to keep my prices down and just for recycling sake.

Comments welcome(& Etsy hearts & circles)!  Some of my crafts are my own design 
and protected by Creative Commons. Most of my items are ooak-one of a kind.

You can find Wha'ts her Name on"




You can grab the code for your blog here!
Are you On Fire for Handmade? http://onfireforhandmade.com

1 comment:

  1. Just love your creativity! And too the fact you re use/ re cycle what you can. That's part of what I try to implement as well, so of course I'm delighted to meet someone else who works that way as well! That banner photo here, just pops with the colors and items! Great looking things!

    ReplyDelete