Friday, May 11, 2012

Are you On Fire for Handmade? http://onfireforhandmade.com




Thursday, May 10, 2012


Who is Lisa K Smith ? I love bold, colorful, organic and rustic jewelry



-Bio artist: Lisa K Smith
I love to work with my hands, and arts and crafts have always been an important part of my life. My passions over the years have included dough art, polymer clay figures, ornaments and jewelry, and mosaics. When I got started working with semi-precious gemstones, making simple bracelets with stick beads (very cool), I was hooked! You could call me bead crazy...jewelry making is definitely my "zen" thing!!
I love bold, colorful, organic and rustic jewelry and most of my designs reflect this. My favorite things to work with are semi-precious gemstones and crystals - for their beauty, as well as their energy. I believe that all things on Earth have a life force, and the stones are truly powerful gifts from nature!


1 comment:

  1. Your bead work is wonderful like your American folk works

    ReplyDelete