Friday, March 9, 2012

A Big Thank you from Diane!






I just want to take a minute to sincerely thank all of the wonderful On FIre Team members who created the many beautiful Valentine treasuries, the first week in January. which featured my shop, Designs by Diane in the number one position. That spectacular week I had more than $500 sales, and sales were very high the entire month. The shop views, and shop and listing hearts set new records. The momentum still carries over to now and my first quarter has been recordbreaking for my shop.

So, I am sending you all the very warmest heartfelt thanks and deep appreciation to to Anne who keeps this team Rocking and Rolling, and to all the wonderful artists and artisans who create and share these treasuries and team spirit every week. I wish you all the very best of success.

Many hugs to all of you,
Diane Marie
Designs by Diane

www.etsy.com/shop/dmweldin


No comments:

Post a Comment